Project Details - Schedule C
The City of Brampton, in partnership with the Region of Peel, has initiated two Schedule 'C' Municipal Class Environmental Assessments for the following roads:
- Part A:
- North-South Arterial (Arterial A2): a new arterial roadway from Mayfield Road to Major Mackenzie Drive/Highway 50
- Coleraine Drive: from Arterial A2 to Mayfield Road (including a possible realignment at Arterial A2, west of Highway 50)
- Part B:
- East-West Arterial: a new arterial roadway from The Gore Road to Arterial A2
- Clarkway Drive: from Castlemore Road to Mayfield Road
- Countryside Drive: from west of Clarkway Drive to Highway 50 (including a possible realignment at Highway 50)
In order to address transportation capacity needs in the area, a number of alternatives will be examined as part of the study including the overall impacts of alternatives on the social, cultural and natural environment.
The study is being carried out in accordance with the planning and design process for Schedule ‘C’ projects as outlined in the Municipal Class Environmental Assessment (October 2000, as amended in 2011), which is approved under the Ontario Environmental Assessment Act.
- Study Initiated: December 10, 2015
- Tentative Study Completion: Spring 2018
Public Information Centre 1