This project consists of removing sediments and improving the stormwater management pond located near the intersection of Chinguacousy Road and Fandor Way (W.A. Bates Pond). The scope of work will include:
• Site preparation activities
• Excavation of all sediments in the pond
• Temporary stockpiling and dewatering of the pond sediments
• Offsite disposal of excavated sediment
• Site restoration activities
Tender Awarded in: July 2014
Construction Start Date: July 2015
Construction End Date: November 26, 2015
Project Status Update
- The work is now complete.
- Maintenance period has begun.