This project consists of removing sediments and improving the stormwater management pond located near the intersection of Farad Court and Bloomsbury Avenue (Farad Pond). The scope of work will include:
• Site preparation activities
• Excavation of all sediments in the pond
• Temporary stockpiling and dewatering of the pond sediments
• Offsite disposal of excavated sediment
• Site restoration activities
Tender Awarded in: July 2014
Construction Start Date: July 2015
Construction End Date: November 26, 2015
Project Status Update
- Excavation is complete.
- Restoration is complete.
- Maintenance period has begun.