This project consists of removing sediments and improving the stormwater management pond located near the intersection of Sandalwood Parkway and Creditview Road (Kenneth Chisolm Pond). The scope of work will include:
- Site preparation activities
- Excavation of all sediments in the pond
- Temporary stockpiling and dewatering of the pond sediments
- Offsite disposal of excavated sediment
- Site restoration activities
Construction Start Date: September 2, 2014
Construction End Date: July 2015
Project Status Updates
- Work is complete
- Restoration was completed in July 2015.
- The site has been re-seeded and will be monitored for growth.