This project consists of removing sediments and improving the stormwater management pond located near the intersection of Highway 407 and Kennedy Road (Powerade Centre Pond). The scope of work will include:
- Site preparation activities
- Excavation of all sediments in the pond
- Temporary stockpiling and dewatering of the pond sediments
- Offsite disposal of excavated sediment
- Site restoration activities
Construction Start Date: November 2014
Construction End Date: July 2015
Project Status Updates
- Sediment removal is complete.
- Restoration was completed in July 2015.
- Site monitoring for growth is in progress.