Saturday, March 28, 2015
8:30 - 9:30 pm
Join the hundreds of millions of people, businesses and governments around the world that unite each year to support this massive environmental event. Turn off your lights for one hour and help change climate change.
The City of Brampton has participated in Earth Hour since 2008 and encourages residents and businesses be a part of this grassroots movement by turning off all non-essential lights during Earth Hour. Even better, consider going beyond the hour to save energy all year round!
Go beyond the hour and support Earth Hour year-round
- Support a global cause at Earth Hour Blue, WWF’s new crowdfunding initiative
- Make your home energy efficient
- Make healthy and sustainable food choices
- Reduce, reuse and recycle
- Consider walking, riding or using public transport instead of driving
- Spread the word about Earth Hour to your friends and family
About Earth Hour
Led by WWF, Earth Hour has grown from a symbolic event in one city to the world's largest grassroots movement for the environment. In 2014, Earth Hour engaged individuals, business and organisations in over 7,000 cities and 163 countries and territories during the hour and beyond. In 2015, Earth Hour aims to harness the power of its millions of supporters worldwide to change climate change.
Learn more at www.earthhour.org