The purpose of the Artist Submission Form is for artists wishing to submit their information to the City of Brampton database for potential programming opportunities that include, for example Farmers Market Entertainment Showcase, Canada Day, Brampton Independent Arts Festival and New Year’s Eve.
Please note artist participation may be both voluntary and/or paid and will be based on event by event basis.
If you are an artist from any of the following disciplines:
- Performing (theatre, opera, dance etc.)
- Music (singer, songwriter, performer etc.)
- Visual (painting, sculpting, etc.)
- Ethnic/cultural (language, folk culture etc.)
- Media arts (publishing, radio, television, films, video, photography etc.)
- Literary (creative writing, poetry, prose etc.)
We would like to hear from you.
For visual artists (painting, sculpting, etc.) please submit an application to the Art Gallery Submission Form
Please complete the online submission form or send any hardcopy communication to:
Attn: Arts and Culture - Community Development Unit
1 Theatre Lane
Please note that only those submissions under consideration will be contacted.
If you have any further questions please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org