Having a helmet is just as important as having skates when you’re on the ice. Follow the tips provided below when equipping your family with a helmet.
Stay helmet safe with the following tips:
- Helmets must be Canadian Standards Association (CSA) approved
- The front of the helmet should fit just above the eyebrows
- Helmets should be snug and remain in place when chin strap is properly fastened
- Replace loose or missing screws immediately
- Frequently inspect the inside and outside of your helmet for cracks or deterioration and replace if necessary
For admission to City skate programs, all customers must be appropriately attired, wearing suitable safety equipment, and adhere to established program rules to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all participants. Visit here
for complete admission information.