The City of Brampton is pleased to offer electric vehicle charging stations in municipal parking lots across the city to help make electric vehicles more convenient for residents and businesses in Brampton.
Brampton’s electric car charging stations are free for the public to use. Normal parking fees apply in pay parking lots.
Charging stations are available at:
- City Hall parking garage (Level P2)
- Rose Theatre Brampton parking garage (Level 2)
- Flower City Community Campus (in front of Building 1)
- Civic Centre (southwest corner of the building)
- City Hall West Tower parking garage (Levels P1 and P2)
- Sandalwood Transit Facility
- Williams Parkway Operations Centre
- Brampton Soccer Centre (solar-powered carport)
- Springdale Library
- Fire Station 211
These parking spaces are reserved for electric vehicles while charging. They are clearly marked with green paint and signs.
Part of the City of Brampton’s commitment to environmental sustainability, we hope that providing the infrastructure to support electric vehicles will encourage more residents to adopt this environmentally-friendly alternative to traditional cars, and lower their carbon footprint.
Brampton appreciates the support of Partners in Project Green, who provided a grant toward the installation of many of the City’s charging stations. The solar-powered carport at the Brampton Soccer Centre was funded by the Province of Ontario's Electric Vehicle Chargers Ontario program.