EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS WEEK 2017
May 6 – 13
PLAN, PREPARE, BE AWARE
The theme this year is meant to help the City of Brampton residents take action to protect themselves and their families during emergencies.
Come on out and be a part of Emergency Preparedness Week 2017 (EP Week) where the City of Brampton Emergency Management Office (BEMO) will be at various locations across the City with information on personal and family preparedness. There will be lots of giveaways!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
• Saturday, May 6 EP Week Kick-off & Evacuation Centre Open House
Cassie Campbell Community Centre
(1050 Sandalwood Pkwy W, Brampton) at
11:00am – 3:00pm
• Monday, May 8 Fortinos (60 Quarry Edge Dr., Brampton) at
10:00am – 4:00pm
• Tuesday, May 9 Gore Meadows Library (10150 The Gore Road,
Brampton) at 4:00pm – 7:00pm
• Wednesday, May 10 Flower City Senior’s Centre (8870 McLaughlin Rd.,
Brampton) at 9:30am – 1:00pm
• Thursday, May 11 Walmart (9455 Mississauga Rd., Brampton) at
10:00am – 4:00pm
• Friday, May 12 Evacuation Centre Open House – Brampton Soccer
Centre (1495 Sandalwood Pkwy E, Brampton) at
10:00am – 2:00pm
• Saturday, May 13 South Fletcher’s Library (500 Ray Lawson Blvd.,
Brampton) at 11:00am – 4:00pm
More about Emergency Management in Brampton:
The tools and resources provided on these pages offer steps you can take right now, to help prepare yourself and reduce the stress and impact of a major emergency on you and your family. The Emergency Preparedness Guide is a great starting point.
We encourage you to explore all the great information on our website to learn about:
Brampton's Emergency Management Office develops and sets up programs to prevent, respond and recover from major emergencies, such as winter storms, flooding, hazardous spills and wide-spread power outages. We differ from Brampton's Fire and Emergency Services,
focuses on preventing and responding to daily emergencies - and calls upon the Emergency Management Office for support during wide-scale emergencies.
If at anytime you do not find what you are looking for, or would like to provide feedback, please contact us