- Where is the Peel Village Golf Course located?
The Peel Village Golf Course is located at 24A Hartford Trail in Brampton, (south of Steeles Avenue and west of Kennedy). Telephone: 905-874-2995
- Is Peel Village Golf Course a private or public course? How many holes?
Peel Village Golf Course is a public golf course owned and operated by the City of Brampton.
- What are the hours of operation?
Hours of operation vary depending on the time of year, day light and weather conditions. Please consider contacting the golf course directly at 905-874-2995
- What is the anticipated opening date?
The anticipated opening date is usually in April - weather permitting. The end of season date is flexible, based upon weather and course conditions. Many years, the public have enjoyed playing the course into mid-October
- What are the rates and payment methods?
- Are advance bookings accepted? If yes, what is the process?
Bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance by calling 905-874-2995
- Does Peel Village Golf Course have cart rentals?
Yes, power carts are available from May to September at a cost of $10 per rider. Walking carts are available at a cost of $4.
- Does Peel Village Golf Course issue rain checks?
Yes, rain checks are issued to golfers if the rain begins 30 minutes or 2 holes after play. Please note: Rain checks are not issued if the golfers start in the rain.
- Is there a dress code in effect?
Acceptable golf attire may include: khaki pants, shorts, golf shoes, running shoes, golf shirt or jacket. The course DOES NOT allow jeans, men in tank tops, t-shirts, sandals or flip flops
- Is everyone required to bring their own equipment?
All golfers are required to supply their own equipment, sharing of clubs is prohibited.
- What type of food or refreshment is available?
The Peel Village Golf course has a licensed lounge offering a variety of beers, coolers, and wine. Mixed drinks and shots are not available. Food items include muffins, bagels, sandwiches (BLT, tuna, egg salad, grilled cheese and grilled chicken), hotdogs, chips, chocolate bars, and nuts.
- Is there a beverage cart on the golf course?
Yes, there is a beverage cart on the course, weekday evenings and weekends. Hours of operation for the beverage cart vary depending on course fill-rates, weather and course conditions.
- Are beginner golf lessons available?
Yes, please visit the Recreation Program Search page and enter the search term "golf" for details of all available lessons and clinics.
- Annual public meeting regarding pesticide use
Click here for more information