- Standard Golf Attire is required at all times.
- Men must have a golf shirt with a collar and sleeves - mock turtle necks are acceptable.
- Women must have a golf shirt with a collar and/or sleeves.
- Track pants, gym shorts, denim jeans or jean shorts are not permitted.
- Minimum Age: Anyone wishing to play who is under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a playing adult over the age of 18.
There is no caddying permitted.
The manager or his designate has the authority to issue a rain cheque if less than two (2) holes have been completed and the time of play as indicated on the greens fee ticket is less than thirty minutes, in the event of an unforeseen thunder storm.
There shall be a maximum of four players in a group of golfers
Management reserves the right to group people together to make foursomes in an attempt to eliminate backups and to use the full playing capacity of the course.
Each player must have his/her own set of clubs.
The Public Looking for Golf Balls
No one is allowed to come onto the golf course to look for golf balls, and if found doing so may be charged with trespassing.
Golf Course Property
The golf course is not considered as public open space, and no person may enter upon the course unless he/she has purchased a greens fee ticket, or the City has authorized entry for other purposes.
Hours of Operation
Dawn until dusk (during golf season)
Please see Rates page for information on greens fees and equipment rentals.
Debit, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express cards accepted.
Policy for Booking Tee Times
Peel Village Golf Course will gladly take your request for a tee time for any date(s) in the current season.
Requests for tee times beyond one week in advance must be paid in full at the time of the request. There will be not refunds for any "no shows".
Requests for tee times booked with the 7-day period must be paid on the actual date of your game.