Look out for the City of Brampton Ice and Skate Safety team at a rink near you. Join the team to learn important ice and skating tips.
- Find out about City of Brampton Learn to Skate programs
- Learn how to ensure you have appropriate skate equipment
- Tips about keeping your blades sharpened and properly laced
- Information about various helmet types and proper fitting techniques
- Share with your friends via our selfie station
- Try to win a prize by playing interactive games
The team will be making frequent stops around the city at a rink near you:
- January 19 - 5:30pm to 9:00pm
- January 20 - 12:00pm to 3:30pm
- January 21 - 12:00pm to 3:30pm
Chinguacousy Park Skate Trail
- January 26 - 5:30pm to 9:30pm
- January 27 - 12:00pm to 3:30pm
- January 28 - 12:00pm to 3:30pm
Request a visit to your school or organization by contacting us at email@example.com.
Register for Learn to Skate programs here if you already have an account with us, or visit any one of our Recreation Centres to create an account and learn more.
Drop-in skate and shinny information is available here.