Mount Chinguacousy - Closed For The Season!
Bundle up and hit the slopes at Mount Chinguacousy. Improve your skills with a ski or snowboard lesson or enjoy a spin down the tube hill, then warm up in our cozy chalet.
Hours of Operation - weather & conditions permitting
Ski/Snowboard Hill & Tube Hill - Tuesday to Friday
January 6th – March 13th
5:30pm – 9:00pm
Ski/Snowboard Hill & Tube Hill - Saturday & Sunday
January 9th – March 11th
9:30am – 6:00pm
Monday February 15th
9:30am - 6:00pm
Monday to Friday
March 14th – March 18th
9:30am - 6:00pm
Wednesday through Friday – Public daytime hours are available only while school programs are running. Please call in advance for daytime operating hours. Note: To improve conditions it may be necessary to groom the hill and tube hill during public hours
Mount Chinguacousy Hill Safety Policies
Personal equipment must be stored in the racks provided outside the chalet – universal ski locks are available to purchase in the rental shop. We are not responsible for lost or stolen equipment.
- Personal equipment must meet the following standards: snowboards must have a snowboard leash and full metal edge (no plastic snowboards), skis must have a ski brake.
- Helmets are mandatory for all program participants
- Helmets are mandatory in terrain park and recommended in all areas
- Please adhere to the Alpine Responsibility Code that our Ski Patrol enforces.
- Anyone wishing to be on skiable/snowboarding terrain, past the spectator area must have equipment and lift ticket on. Walking on the slopes is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Pending conditions, our Kids area will be open for parents who do not ski to watch child on a beginner slope. Personal equipment must be stored in the provided racks outside the chalet. Equipment is not permitted inside chalet universal ski locks are available to purchase in the rental shop
|Snow School Office
||905-458-6555 ext 63708|
|Hill conditions, general inquiries, Tube Tickets, Parties & admin.......
||905-458-6555 ext 63707|
||905-458-6555 ext 63709|