Mount Chinguacousy is officially closed for the season. See you in December!
We are very excited to provide you our awesome ski and snowboard programs and tubing excitement. Best of all, our 2 story chalet has that winter feel, with the smell of cedar, a large cozy fireplace to warm up to, a great view of the hill and lots of hot chocolate for those cold winter days. You won’t want to miss this! Be sure to check out our events page
Hours of Operation - weather & conditions permitting
Ski/Snowboard Hill & Tube Hill - Tuesday to Friday
January 6th – March 10th
5:30pm – 9:00pm
Ski/Snowboard Hill & Tube Hill - Saturday & Sunday
January 10th – March 8th
9:30am – 6:00pm
Monday February 16th
9:30am - 6:00pm
Monday to Friday
March 16th – March 20th
9:30am - 6:00pm
Wednesday through Friday – Public daytime hours are available only while school programs are running. Please call in advance for daytime operating hours. Note: To improve conditions it may be necessary to groom the hill and tube hill during public hours
Mount Chinguacousy Hill Safety Policies
Personal equipment must be stored in the racks provided outside the chalet – universal ski locks are available to purchase in the rental shop. We are not responsible for lost or stolen equipment.
- Personal equipment must meet the following standards: snowboards must have a snowboard leash and full metal edge (no plastic snowboards), skis must have a ski brake.
- Helmets are mandatory in terrain park
- Please adhere to the Alpine Responsibility Code that our Ski Patrol enforces.
- Anyone wishing to be on skiable/snowboarding terrain, past the spectator area must have equipment and lift ticket on. Walking on the slopes is STRICKLY PROHIBITED.
- Pending conditions, our Kids area will be open for parents who do not ski to watch child on a beginner slope. Personal equipment must be stored in the provided racks outside the chalet. Equipment is not permitted inside chalet universal ski locks are available to purchase in the rental shop
|Snow School Office
||905-458-6555 ext 63708|
|Hill conditions, general inquiries, Tube Tickets, Parties & admin.......
||905-458-6555 ext 63707|
||905-458-6555 ext 63709|