Mount Chinguacousy is closed. Thanks for a great season.
We are very excited to provide you our awesome ski and snowboard programs and tubing excitement. Best of all, our 2 story chalet has that winter feel, with the smell of cedar, a large cozy fireplace to warm up to, a great view of the hill and lots of hot chocolate for those cold winter days. You won’t want to miss this!
|Ski/Snowboard Hill & Tube Hill - Monday to Fridays |
January 7th – March 8th
5:30pm – 9:00pm
|Ski/Snowboard Hill & Tube Hill - Saturday & Sunday|
January 5th – March 17th
9:30am – 6:00pm
|March Break |
Monday to Friday
March 11th – March 16th
9:30am - 6:00pm
Monday through Friday – Public daytime hours are available only while school programs are running. Please call in advance for daytime operating hours. Note: To improve conditions it may be necessary to groom the hill and tube hill during public hours
Mount Chinguacousy Hill Safety Policies
- Personal equipment must be stored in the provided racks outside the chalet. Equipment is not permitted inside chalet universal ski locks are available to purchase in the rental shop
- Personal equipment must meet the following standards: snowboards must have a full continuous metal edge, boot locking binding, snowboard leash, (no plastic snowboards)
- Skis must have a ski brake. No safety straps
- Helmets are highly recommended for all programs and are mandatory for Li’l Rippers, Level 3, Instructor in Training, Freestyle and for use in the Terrain Park
- Please adhere to the Alpine Responsibility Code that our Ski Patrol enforces. If you are not following these rules, ski patrol has the right to ask you to leave the premises. If unsafe behavior persists further action will be taken-this ensures everyone’s safety.
|Snow School Office
||905-458-6555 ext 63708|
|Hill conditions, general inquiries, Tube Tickets, Parties & admin.......
||905-458-6555 ext 63707|
||905-458-6555 ext 63709|