Program Registration Information
- All registrations will be processed on a first come, first served basis. If you are unsure of which level to register, please contact our office at 905-458-6555 ext 63707.
- All customers that register for our programs must come in for sizing at least one week prior to first day of lessons. Sizing will start at our Open House on Saturday, November 26th, 2016 from 12:00 - 3:00pm and Monday, December 19th to Wednesday, December 16th, 2016 from 4:00 – 8:30pm.
- We reserve the right to cancel or combine classes due to low registration numbers.
- No refunds on Ski or Snowboard rentals after the third lesson of program is completed.
- Programs will not be cancelled or refunded due to inclement or less than ideal weather conditions.
- If Mount Chinguacousy cancels a lesson we will do our best to compensate you for lost program time. Makeup classes or compensation will not be available due to participant illness or personal commitments.
- Program and rental fees include scheduled lesson time plus 1-hour of practice time after the lesson time only unless otherwise indicated.
- Lesson lift tags must be worn during program – replacement tags are $5.80 each. A green or yellow dot will be placed on lift tag indicating if participant can use lift during practice time.
- Your own ski or snowboard helmet is highly recommended. Helmets are available in our rental shop on a first come first served basis based on proper sizing and are included in program rental fee.
- Children under 10 years of age must have a parent or guardian 18 years of age or older on site.
Lesson lift ticket pickup and rental sizing
After registration every participant must attend one of the below dates to pick-up their lesson lift ticket (must be worn to participate in lesson and use the lift) and or complete rental sizing. All participants must have a parent or guardian with them to sign rental waiver and participant must be present to be properly sized for skis or snowboards to help eliminate size changes the first day of lessons. We do not recommend that you wait until your first day of lessons for your lift ticket or rental fitting. You will miss your first class as well as cause delay for others.
If you are unable to attend the following dates, we recommend that you complete the required during our regular operational hours but before your first lesson. Please bring your program registration and rental receipt with you to assist in having program information available at time of arrival.
Monday December 14th to Wednesday December 16th 4:00pm – 8:00pm