- All registrations will be processed on a first come first serve basis. If you are unsure of which STEP (Skiing) or LEVEL (Snowboarding) in which to register, please contact the Snow School Office at (905) 458-6555 ext 63708.
Note: Rentals should be paid for at time of registration
- We reserve the right to cancel or combine classes due to snow conditions or low
- Lessons will run in rain, fog, snow, sleet and cold winter conditions. If Mount Chinguacousy cancels a lesson we will do our best to compensate you for lost program time and add cancelled class to the end of the 8wks. 7 of the 8 lessons are guaranteed. Make-up classes or compensation will not be available due to participant illness or personal commitments.
- Programs will not be cancelled or refunded due to inclement or less than ideal weather conditions.
- Program includes some indoor session time including video teaching aids and games geared towards specific skills.
- All customers that register for our programs must come in for rental sizing and/or lesson lift ticket one week prior to lessons. Check in with Snow School office upon arrival with registration receipt.
- Program and rental fees include scheduled lesson time plus 1-hour of practice time after the lesson time only unless otherwise indicated
- Lesson lift tickets must be worn during program – replacement tags are $5.50 each.
- Personal equipment must meet hill rules and standards, this includes: Snowboard must not be plastic, have a full metal edge, snowboard boot locking binding, mandatory snowboard leash, skis must have a ski brake, no ankle straps
- Helmets are highly recommended for all programs and are mandatory for Li’l Rippers, Level 3, Instructor in Training and for use in the Terrain Park.
- Children under 10 years of age must have a parent or guardian 18 years of age or older on site.
Lesson lift ticket pickup and rental sizing
After registration every participant must attend one of the below dates to pick-up their lesson lift ticket (must be worn to participate in lesson and use the lift) and or complete rental sizing. All participants must have a parent or guardian with them to sign rental waiver and participant must be present to be properly sized for skis or snowboards to help eliminate size changes the first day of lessons. We do not recommend that you wait until your first day of lessons for your lift ticket or rental fitting. You will miss your first class as well as cause delay for others.
If you are unable to attend the following dates, we recommend that you complete the required during our regular operational hours but before your first lesson. Please bring your program registration and rental receipt with you to assist in having program information available at time of arrival.
Schedule – location Chalet rental shop
Monday December 16th to Friday December 20th 4:00pm – 8:00pm