Whether you are a start-up or have been operating your business for years, bank loans, crowdfunding, grants or investors can offer a powerful way to get an infusion of cash to help you expand and grow your business. Attend this interactive session to discover out-of-the-box thinking beyond the traditional business loan and be prepared to apply for the funding that you need.
● How to prepare yourself to raise financing.
● How to pitch your idea.
● What to do before you visit the banks.
● Business loans you should know about.
● Non-traditional sources of financing.
● How to uncover government grants, loans and subsidies.
● The benefits of crowdfunding as a funding source.
● Angel investors: who they are, how to find them and how to pitch to them.