In the 2018 Municipal Election, Brampton voters will be required to go to the voting location to cast their ballot.
Voting is easy!
- Go to the voting location with your voter notice and a piece of identification.
- The election official will search your name on the Voters' List and mark you as voting.
- The election official will give you a voting ballot.
- You will go behind the voting screen and mark your ballot.
- Once you have finished marking your ballot, you will feed the ballot through the vote tabulator.
- The machine will tabulate all ballot results at the end of Voting Day.
If you do not receive a voter notice, you may not be on the Voters' List. Check here to see if you are on the Voters' List or request to add your name to the list.