The City of Brampton offers unique opportunities to develop your career by serving the community of Brampton. Summer students enjoy a variety of employment opportunities across the City whether you are maintaining our parks and golf courses, working in one of our recreation facilities or providing administrative support.
Here are some reasons to join the City of Brampton:
- Make a difference in your community by connecting in a new way;
- Participate in public engagement activities;
- Provide quality services and programs;
- Build experience for future full-time employment;
- Learn about our workplace culture and how municipal government operates;
- Help us drive innovation by bringing new ideas that improve our community.
Brampton is looking for great people to come and work with us this summer. Click on the job postings below for important information about summer positions including: timelines for applications, job descriptions, qualifications, rates of pay and other important information.
Internet Explorer 11 is no longer supported to browse for career opportunities, for an optimal experience we recommend using Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.