City-Initiated Amendment to the Central Area Community Improvement Plan (wards 1, 3, and 7). The Central Area Community Improvement Plan establishes a toolbox of financial incentive programs designed to support planning objectives.
A City-Initiated Zoning By-law Amendment to permit office and commercial uses located at the south-west corner of Ebenezer Road and Nexus Avenue.
• GLEN SCHNARR AND ASSOCIATES INC. - ADESA CANADA
• 0 Queen Street East
• Temporary Use Zoning By-law Amendment to permit outdoor storage of motor vehicles for a temporary period of three (3) years.
• Glen Schnarr & Associates Inc. - Bindu & Sherry Gupta
• 9874 The Gore Road
• To permit the development of office and commercial uses such as a doctor or dentist office, an associated pharmacy, bank and financial institution, veterinary clinic, day care and/or personal service shop
|CI Draft OPA Sustainability||OPA|
• City-Initiated Draft Official Plan Amendment
• Measuring the Sustainability of New Development
• To present a draft Official Plan Amendment that proposes to facilitate the implementation of the sustainability objectives of the Official Plan and the Brampton 2040 Vision.
• DAVIS WEBB LLP LAWYERS - 1968610 ONTARIO LIMITED AND 1968611 ONTARIO LIMITED
• 0 Inspire Boulevard
• To permit motor vehicle sales, leasing and rental establishment, accessory motor vehicle repair, body shop, and outside storage, drive-through facilities.
• WESTON CONSULTING - 253 QUEEN STREET INC.
• 253 Queen Street East
• To develop a mixed use development with three high-rise buildings
• WESTON CONSULTING GROUP INCORPORATED - CAPLINK LIMITED
• 45 West Drive
• Proposed development is a food processing facility with accessory office space, surface parking and truck loading spaces. Zoning By-law amendment is required to facilitate the proposed development.
• G-FORCE URBAN PLANNERS & CONSULTANTS - Kapur, Prabhat
• 28 Steven Court
• Proposal for the construction of a single detached dwelling on a lot that will be severed subsequent to the approval of the Zoning By-Law Amendment.
|Secondary Plan Review SPAs 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6||OPA|
City-initiated amendments to Secondary Plan Areas 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6
• TANYAVILLE PHASE 2 LANDS INC - TANYAVILLE PHASE 2 LANDS INC
• Southwest corner of Valleyway Drive and Brentwick Drive
• Proposal includes fifty (50) single detached lots and a local public road with a right-of-way width of 17.0m
• GLEN SCHNARR & ASSOCIATES INCORPORATED - PARTACC GATE KENNEDY DEVELOPMENTS INC.
• 17 Eddystone Drive
• To permit townhouse, single-detached, park, natural heritage and stormwater management purposes.
|Bramalea Mobility Hub||ZBA/OPA|
City Initiated Official Plan and Zoning By-law Amendments to implement the new Bramalea Mobility Hub Secondary Plan Area 9
• HABITAT FOR HUMANITY GTA - MACEDIL HOLDINGS INCORPORATED
• 25 William Street
• To develop 12 stacked townhouse dwelling units
• GLEN SCHNARR & ASSOCIATES - PARADISE HOMES NORTH WEST INC.
• Southeast corner of Mississauga Road and Mayfield Road
• To permit street townhouse, semi-detached and convenience retail and mixed-use purposes.
• City-initiated proposal is to extend the parking exemption for a five year period.
• Proposed amendment applies to a portion of Downtown Brampton centred on the intersection of Queen Street and Main Street (Wards 1 and 3)
• City-Initiated Site Specific Amendment to the 410 & Steeles Secondary Plan Area 5
• GAGNON WALKER DOMES LTD. - Parhar, Navsharnjeet
• 10196 Bramalea Road
• Proposal to develop 8 (potentially 9) townhouse units
• HUMPHRIES PLANNING GROUP INCORPORATED - 2138436 ONTARIO INCORPORATED
• 6875 Mayfield Rd
• Draft Plan of Subdivision and Zoning By-law Amendment Application
• GAGNON WALKER DOMES LTD. - MAPLE LODGE FARMS LIMITED
• 8175 Winston Churchill Boulevard
• Application to Amend City Zoning By-Law 270-2004 to re-develop the subject land to make way for the new Maple Lodge Farm's Chicken Shop and Factory Outlet and Special Event Team Storage Building
• Glen Schnarr & Associates Incorporated - TOP END CONSTRUCTION INCORPORATED
• 8917 Heritage Road
• To permit 2 single detached lots and 3 part lots
|Springbrook Tertiary Plan||OPA|
City-initiated amendment to the Credit Valley Secondary Plan Area 45.
• Glen Schnarr & Associates Inc. - 6602142 Canada Limited
• 174, 178, 180 & 184 Queen Street East
• To permit the development of either a 20 storey commercial residential building with a total gross floor area of 22,573 m2 or a 15 storey commercial building with a gross floor area of 16,504 m2.
• G-FORCE URBAN PLANNERS & CONSULTANTS - 1189389 ONTARIO INCORPORATED
• 7800 - 7890 Hurontario Street
• Zoning By-Law amendment Application to permit 186 residential units, retail and commercial uses within a 20 storey building.
The Marysfield Neighbourhood Character Review is underway to recommend improvements to the City’s policy and zoning framework to better protect the unique cultural, historic, natural and landscape qualities of the Marysfield Neighbourhood.
• CANDEVCON LIMITED - 2047189 ONTARIO INC.
• 10230 Goreway Drive
• Proposal to develop approximately 20 single detached residential units
• Glen Schnarr & Associates Inc. - Kaneff Properties Limited
• Hallstone Road, Financial Drive, and Highway 407
• To rezone the subject lands to permit prestige industrial and office uses.
• CITY OF BRAMPTON - KHALSA COMMUNITY SCHOOL
• 69 Maitland Street
• City-initiated Zoning By-law amendment to limit the capacity in terms of maximum occupant load at the Khalsa Community School site
• IDM (2005) CONSULTANTS INC. - Grewal, Navdeep
• 11205 Goreway Dr
• Proposed development includes five residential lots for single detached dwellings and a proposed service road.
• GAGNON & LAW URBAN PLANNERS LIMITED - SKS COUNTRYSIDE LAND HOLDINGS INCORPORATED
• North east corner of Torbram and Countryside Drive.
• To permit medium density residential