The Brampton Business Ambassador Program was created to raise Brampton’s profile as a place of global importance and influence by promoting Brampton’s business advantages and opportunities economically, socially and culturally. Additionally to gather market intelligence and encourage lead generation for the Brampton Economic Development Office through a network of Business Ambassadors traveling throughout the global marketplace promoting Brampton and its business community.
The Role and Benefits of being a Brampton Business Ambassador
Why be a Brampton Business Ambassador?
As a Brampton's Business Ambassador and through your national and international contacts and networks, you will be able to raise your personal profile and that of your business, expand your knowledge of Brampton and the global marketplace while developing business alliances. By bringing in more business to Brampton, you will receive city support and recognition for your efforts in enhancing the city’s national and international reputation.
Raising Brampton profile and enhancing the city’s reputation as a place to do business either through your business proposals, inward investment or within your business networks, will be easier if you know you can get assistance. That is where the Brampton Ambassador Program comes in.
If you would like to become a Brampton Business Ambassador and learn more about the program, then please complete and submit the form below. If you require additional clarification, we can be reached directly at 905-874-2654.
Who should be a Brampton Business Ambassador?
- Has knowledge of and an affinity for, Brampton.
- Is associated with a Brampton business at a senior level.
- Travels internationally and has the opportunity to present Brampton to businesses.
- Is interested in sharing contacts and ideas to attract new business.
- Can identify new business leads for Brampton.
What is expected as a Business Ambassador?
- To contact the Economic Development Office prior to business travel for any promotional materials required.
- Provide updates and advise of any contact leads or referrals for follow-up by the Economic Development Office upon return.
- Assist in hosting visiting delegations to Brampton, when required.
- Attend an annual Ambassador meeting to identify exposure, feedback and obtain updated market information.
What will be provided to our Business Ambassadors?
- Current Brampton information
- Business Ambassador Business cards
- Brampton promotional literature
- Contact information
We will communicate regularly with the Ambassadors so that you are up to date on any relevant news or happenings that can help the mandate of the Brampton Business Ambassador Program. Likewise, if your organization has a story to share, we want to hear about it!