The Brampton Outstanding Business Achievement Awards publicly recognize and honour local businesses that have demonstrated a passion for excellence.
In 1997, the City of Brampton and The Brampton Board of Trade founded the Brampton Outstanding Business Achievement Awards to advance responsible business leadership and harmony within the community.
Since its inception, many noteworthy and accomplished companies have been recognized and honoured with this prestigious award.
Retail, Administration and Logistics:
||Villa Kitchens & Fine Cabinetry|
||Poutine! Dare to be Fresh|
|Information and Communication Technology:
||Open Storage Solutions|
|Business Service – Customer Service:
||Crawford Chondon & Partners LLP|
|Hospitality and Tourism:
|Award of Distinction – Community Contribution:
|Award of Distinction – Innovation:
|BBOT Business Person of the Year:
Linda Ford, Access Career Solutions
Brampton Outstanding Business Achievement Awards 2014
Don’t miss this must attend event. Come and support the Brampton business community by attending the Brampton Outstanding Business Achievement Awards.
Members of Brampton’s business community will be recognized and honoured for their outstanding achievements in the following categories:
- Information and Communication Technology
- Retail, Administration and Logistics
- Business Services
- Young Entrepreneur (under 35)
- Award of Distinction – Community Contribution
- Award of Distinction – Innovation
- Business Person of the Year
2014 Event Information coming this FALL!
For Business looking to enter the Business Achievement Awards the following information should be useful:
- Your company will gain recognition as a top achiever and will join leading companies in Brampton, as an outstanding member of this community.
- Your business will be recognized by media and business newsletters.
- You will be recognized at the prestigious an awards dinner.
- The six category winners will be submitted to the OCC (Ontario Chamber of Commerce) Outstanding Business Achievement Awards by The Brampton Board of Trade.
Judges will be considering the following criteria:
- Product innovation and technological achievement
- Increased productivity and quality improvements
- Increased employment, employee retention consideration and growth opportunities
- Excellence in business leadership and entrepreneurship
- Demonstration of goal achievement through strategic planning and direction
- Demonstration of measurement of customer service and reliability
- Achievement in marketing and promotion
- Community involvement and contribution
- Environmental Leadership
Nominations will be accepted until January 24th, 2014
The City of Brampton Economic Development Office and The Brampton Board of Trade