Want to Launch or Accelerate your Business?
The Small Business Accelerator may be for YOU!
Small Business Accelerator is a great opportunity for aspiring entrepreneurs and existing business owners, who want to start, expand or buy a mainstream business and are not in school or working full time.
- Complete the Starter Company Plus Eligibility Application.
- If eligible, attend a mandatory orientation session
- Participant in mandatory training and mentorship (12 weeks)
- Prepare and submit your business plan
- If you score at least 80% on your business plan you will have an opportunity to pitch your idea where grant eligibility will be determined
The program provides:
- One-on-one guidance from the Brampton Entrepreneur Centre
- Access to business workshops and networking events on topics from creating a business plan and budgeting to executing a marketing campaign
- Training and business skills development
- An opportunity to receive a grant of up to $5,000 to kick off a new venture or expand an existing business
Connect with the Program Lead to find out more (905) 874-2650.
This program is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Economic Development and Growth and the Ministry of Research, Innovation and Science.
This program is only open to City of Brampton & Caledon residents. To contact your local provider of the Starter Company Plus Program visit here.