Want to Launch or Accelerate your Business?
The Small Business Accelerator may be for YOU!
Small Business Accelerator is a great opportunity for aspiring entrepreneurs and existing business owners, who want to start, expand or buy a mainstream business and are not in school or working full time.
- Complete the Starter Company Plus Eligibility Application.
**Next intake period opens at noon on Monday, February 5, 2018
- If eligible, attend a mandatory orientation session
- Participant in mandatory training and mentorship (12 weeks)
- Prepare and submit your business plan
- If you score at least 80% on your business plan you will have an opportunity to pitch your idea where grant eligibility will be determined
The program provides:
- One-on-one guidance from the Brampton Entrepreneur Centre
- Access to business workshops and networking events on topics from creating a business plan and budgeting to executing a marketing campaign
- Training and business skills development
- An opportunity to receive a grant of up to $5,000 to kick off a new venture or expand an existing business
Connect with the Program Lead to find out more (905) 874-2650.
This is a competitive process, space is limited. Jump on board quickly!
This program is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Economic Development and Growth and the Ministry of Research, Innovation and Science.
This program is only open to City of Brampton & Caledon residents. To contact your local provider of the Starter Company Plus Program visit here.