The 2017 Busker Program is now accepting applications for the Farmers' Market season. Applicants must review the Program Guidelines, complete the application form and audition for the opportunity to perform on Market dates. Applicants will be scheduled and booked for specific locations in the market.
Where can a busker perform?
Buskers must not obstruct:
- Driveways or loading zones
- Building entrances or emergency exits, display windows or fire hose connections
What do I need to know?
Proof of liability insurance must be on your person during your performance time
- No part of your performance, equipment, or props can pose any risk to the public
- Performances and installations cannot permanently mark or damage pavement or use spray pray paint
- Artwork cannot advertise any commercial business or product
How long are permissions valid?
Permission is given on a case-by-case basis in accordance with the Program Coordinators requirements.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org