Friday, November 16: 6 pm - 10 pm
Saturday, November 17: 10 am - 10 pm
Sunday, November 18: 11 am - 3 pm
City Hall and the Conservatory
The City of Brampton is pleased to offer our first indoor-only Holiday Pop-Up Shoppe in Downtown Brampton.
Friday, November 16, 6 - 10 pm
- The City Hall Atrium is being transformed into a Winter Wonderland Scene
- FREE Apple Cider
- Instagram Opportunity! Be sure to visit our Mistletoe Alley in daily Times Square for the perfect photo op!
- Make-your-own ornament station!
- Light Painting Photobooth
- St Roch carolers
Saturday, November 17, 10 am - 10 pm
Sunday, November 18, 12 - 3 pm
- 10:30 am - 11 am: Circle time in the Atrium. Gather around for a fun holiday story
- 11 am - 12 pm: Olaf is coming to town! Don't miss your photo opportunity in the Atrium!
- 12 - 2 pm: Want to learn how to make the most beautiful holiday floral arrangements? We have an expert from The Flower Boutique coming in to show you!
- 2 - 3 pm: Transform a Dash robot into a snow plough and program it to clear a path for Santa's sleigh!
- 4 - 6 pm: Don't miss our talented carolers!
- FREE Santa Photos in Santa's Lounge in the Atrium of City Hall.
Our Santa Lounge is proudly sponsored by:
Vendor Listing - Retail
- Arrow & Vine
- Beaux Arts Brampton
- Blue Elephant Canada
- City of Sweets
- COBS Bread
- El Tambache
- Fairhaven Farm
- Gunn's Hill Cheese
- It All Started with Invitations & Stationary
- Janice Joseph
- Love's Sweetness
- Mrs. V's Preserves
- Salem's Lott Scary Hot Sauces
- Stephan's Furs
- Uniquely Yours
- Your Essential Soaps
Vendor Listing - Food
- Chrome on the Range
- Texas Tornado
- Tiny Toms Donuts
- Sul Iramos
The following road closures will be in effect throughout the Holiday Pop-Up Shoppe weekend due to events in the downtown core:
Tree Lighting: Friday, November 16: 6 - 8 pm
The following roads will be closed from 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm, on November 16:
- Wellington Street West from George Street South to Main Street South
Santa Claus Parade: Saturday, November 17: parade begins at 5 pm
The following roads will be closed from 10:30 am to 6:30 pm, November 17:
- Ken Whillans Drive from Vodden Street to Church Street East
- Sproule Drive from Main Street North to Ken Whillans Drive
- Church Street East from Union Street to Scott Street
Main Street North from Queen Street to Theatre Lane/Nelson Street from 2:00 to 8:00 pm, November 18
The following roads will be closed from 3:30 to 8:00 pm, November 17:
- Main Street North from Vodden Street to Theatre Lane/Nelson Street
- Main Street South from Queen Street to Charolais Boulevard
- Queen Street from George Street to Centre Street
Elgin Drive from Mill Street South to Main Street South will be closed from 12:00 to 10:00 pm, November 17
For more information about the Tree Lighting Ceremony, please click here
. For more information about the Brampton Santa Claus Parade, please click here