Thursdays, June 21 - October 4, 2018
100 Commuter Drive
4 - 8 pm
2018 marks the fourth year of the Mount Pleasant Village Market. The Market runs every Thursday evening from June 21 until October 4 in the Mount Pleasant Village Square. Vendors set up tents to sell a variety of local produce, baked goods, prepared foods and hand-made products which transforms the square into a festive marketplace.
New this year is additional seating and music and a rotation of food trucks making the Mount Pleasant Square an exciting community gathering place Thursday evenings all summer.
To connect with Brampton Markets, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet the Vendors
- Chrome on the Range
- Fairhaven Farm
- Jamie's Cracked Corn
- JJ's Buttertart & Pastry Co.
- King Produce
- The Pie Guyz
- Linda's Empty Nest
- Nith Valley Organics
- Pillitteri Estates Winery
- Queen Gypsy
- Rotating food truck Thursday nights
- Picnic tables
- Music and entertainment
- Thursdays, rain or shine, 4 to 8 pm, June 21 until October 4
- The market will not operate in the event of severe weather
- 100 Commuter Drive, Brampton, in Mount Pleasant Village Square
- Parking for the market is available in the Mount Pleasant Village School parking lot for the summer season. There is additional street parking available for a maximum of three hours
- Washroom facilities can be found at the Mount Pleasant Village Library and Community Centre
of this growing market:
In its first two years, this market operated as a true Farmers’ Market based on Farmers’ Markets Ontario standards. The residents in the area expressed an interest in a broader market and when returning for its third season, it became a ‘Village Market’ with increased unique vendors
The Market will offer more vendors and is working with the Brampton Entrepreneur Centre to give new businesses a chance to grow.
The 2018 Market have evolved to be a place where community can gather and enjoy Thursdays nights with family, friends and neighbours. All season we will be looking to increase vendors to entice the community to enjoy a meal while being surrounded by the sights and sounds of the neighbourhood, fostering positive connections between neighbours while creating a welcoming, inclusive and social destination for all on Thursday evenings!