We celebrate our diversity. It is our strength, the very essence of our city’s character. CeleBrampton is the kick off to summer when our diverse community comes together to enjoy great food, family fun, culture, heritage, arts and great entertainment, all reflecting who we are as a vibrant city of over 600,000. We hope to see you there.
With planning well underway, the City reminds event goers to save the date, and is also offering a sneak preview of event highlights:
11 AM to 4 PM
Community & Heritage
Queen Street West
- Booths showcasing non-profit community groups, promoting the programs and services they provide to residents
Ken Whillans Square
- In partnership with Carabram, a secondary stage in Ken Whillans Square will promote Brampton’s Multicultural Festival by showcasing traditional dance, music and entertainment
Daily Times Square
- In collaboration with Brampton Market Artisans, a dedicated area showcasing unique art, one-of-a-kind crafts and interactive demos
- In partnership with PAMA and the Brampton Heritage Board, activities, tours, crafts and historical walks through downtown Brampton in celebration of our City’s rich heritage. The historic Alderlea building will also be open and providing tours throughout the day
Family & Fun
- Free interactive activities, crafts, games and giveaways. Highlights include a Parks Lumberjack show, forestry tree-climbing demonstrations, educational “Learn to Plant” programming and Bike Fest on Wellington Street, featuring bike oriented organizations
Main Street South
- Meet the Fleet! A showcase of City’s fleet vehicles including: tractors, plows, Zamboni’s, dump trucks, Vintage Fire Truck and Police Car, Züm Bus and more!
11 AM to 9 PM
Culture & Entertainment
- The main stage will the feature high energy sounds of Casava, a Beauty and the Beast children’s headliner show, tassa and steel drums, as well as local dance group showcases. Math Thru Music's TOP 10 DJs will also keep us entertained throughout the day.
- The celebration amps up in the evening to feature Brampton’s own Unbuttoned, Arts Walk of Fame inductee Exco Levi and the fast rising northern stars, The Jerry Cans as the event headliner.
Food & Drink NEW!
Main Street North
- New this year is a celebration of global flavours and local cuisine. Cooking demonstration with Celebrity Chefs Jason Rosso and Ranveer Brar, and a street lined with 15 to 20 booths featuring Brampton’s best restaurants, serving tapas-style, with their signature dishes to showcase the true tastes of Brampton
Queen Street East
- In partnership with Real Canadian Superstore Canada, a community table will be set-up for visitors to Eat Together and enjoy the sights and sounds
Rose Theatre Patio – 1:30 pm to 9 pm
- The Rose Theatre Patio will feature local selections for sale
The following roads will have closures throughout June 10, 2017:
6:00 am, June 10, 2017 - 12:00 am, June 11, 2017
- Main Street North from Nelson Street to Queen Street
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wellington Street West from George Street to Main Street
8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Main Street South from Queen Street to Wellington Street
- Queen Street West from George Street to Main Street
- Queen Street East from Main Street to Chapel Street
Free parking is available at all downtown City of Brampton parking facilities
Ride Brampton Transit for a loonie!