Friday, July 1, 2016
Noon - 10 pm
Canada Day is the largest celebration hosted by the City, with an expected attendance of over 100,000 people! Highly anticipated each summer, this year’s event, taking place on Friday, July 1 from noon to 10 pm at Chinguacousy Park, will cover 80 acres and include midway rides, inflatable amusements, a fireworks show, live performances and much more! Be sure to attend and take part in this longstanding Brampton tradition.
Event Highlights include:
- Family fun midway
- Splash pad, inflatables Kids Zone, mini putt, petting zoo and paddle boats
- Live performances by internationally recognized artists, local community artists, children’s entertainers and local buskers
- And much more!
Keep checking back for more event details and updates!
- Programs and artists subject to change without notice
- This project is supported in part by the Celebrate Canada Program at Canadian Heritage
- There is limited parking available on site. FREE Brampton Transit Shuttle Service all day!
- For schedule and shuttle locations, visit www.bramptontransit.com
- Please note there will be limited accessible parking permits available
- Area road closures will be in effect throughout the day. For complete event details visit www.brampton.ca or call